Friday, April 1, 2011

Introduction

A long while back, I wrote a script on my website to help people remember things... a mnemonic device generator. If you want to use it it's here: spacefem.com/mnemonics.

It got popular, and I got curious about what people were using it for. Everything, it turns out! People are always trying to commit words to memory. Then I decided that since it's all general knowledge anyway (not like I'm stealing anything) I might as well blog about the highlights. So each day I will tell you about something someone wanted to remember. I may not know anything about it, except what the terms have in common... if you want to know more you'll have to do your own research. The mnemonic may not be fabulous... these are computer-generated after all. Very few of them many any sense. But they're a start, and hopefully you'll find these things as fascinating as I have. Let's see how it goes.

I welcome comments, questions, suggestions. If you can think of a better mnemonic, post it. If you can give us more information on the topic, feel free. We're all experts in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment